Monday, December 04, 2006

Ok, I'm the queen of distraction today....

Not only is a recruiter dangling that fabulous job in front of my nose, not only is it exam season and I need to study something fierce, not only am I utterly unmotivated to work at a job that is disappearing, but someone just popped into my universe, and is actually holding my attention through all of this. To the point that I didn't get a lot of sleep due to conversation last night.

Yeah, I can hear all of you. WHOAH... I don't give up sleep easily, nor do many people hold my attention for terribly long. It's not a bad reflection on them, I'm just Irish Setter girl at times. I tend to be juggling about 17 things, and to get me to drop the to do list in my head is a minor feat. And I'm in a good mood about it(some of you just hit the floor). Yeah. Weird, huh?

Well, horrorscope said to ask the universe for what I wanted and it might actually show up this time. So I did. And it may have for many things in my life. I think I live in interesting times. God help me. And please don't leave too many scars. Last time this much happened in a short period of time, I fought tooth and nail and got a lot of scars and missed opportunities. This time I'm willing to wait and see and flow with it. And damn Abba, to hell I say! Quit singing "Take a chance on me" in all it's disco glory in my head! Ack... Weird weird feeling. Things don't drop into my lap normally, and it's been a dropping into my lap kinda week.

Argh, I'll go find comfort in invoices and finances and flash cards. Right after I check my email again and pinch myself :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could be the start of something wonderful...