Monday, December 11, 2006

Good lord...

There are some days where you just look at everything that happened and what you're expected to get done and wonder when jobs got so ridiculous.

I got abused by a vendor today. Badly. And I'm still cranky about it, especially since they seem to think they can abuse us for not paying invoices that they never sent to us. Might be a good time to work on that offhand wrap when I get home. Definitely a bit of pell therapy tonight, otherwise I won't get a damn thing done.

I hate being worked into a tizzy by random people. Ugh, when did it become ok to just call someone and yell at them? And in a business capacity! I simply cannot believe the sheer gall of it. Especially since I returned her call promptly to get the info she couldn't bother to leave me to look things up. What did I get for doing my job promptly? A big whonking pile of shit. Thanks, I'll go shovel out now.

So I've been trying to shake this for a few hours, but I think it's a bigger issue. Why the hell should I care about dealing with any of it when my job is supposedly going away, yet frankly no one's bothered to set a date or anything yet? And I'm suppposed to care? Ugh, I'm a morale issue. Oh well, my coworkers are cool, and the vendor's supervisor got the most tactful objection I could muster. And tomorrow I'm going shopping for a new vendor.

No comments: