Friday, December 08, 2006

Evidence exam - the effects

Yup, I'm an Irish Setter on crack today. I've gotten a bunch of stuff done, but I'm not exactly herding the cats as efficiently as usual. Some of it is just mental exhaustion from the exam and prep time the last few days. Some is anticipation, both good and otherwise. Some is just dread for the 2 more upcoming mountains to climb before this semester is officially over. *sigh*

It is a very good thing I carpooled today. I'm a bit concerned that I may not have enough brains to work the treadmill at the gym. Nice.

I dream of no homework, going straight home after work, having time to read the 2 ft. stack of magazines next to my bed, planning trips without having to do extra homework for 2 weeks in advance. Yes, I dream. When my brains are working, that is. Maybe I'll have a nice, crappy, comfort food lunch. Maybe it's a combo of brain usage and the simple fact that I'm up to 7 lbs lost in a 10 day period. Mmmmm, comfort food. And the place on the corner has a shrimp po-boy that's extra happy...

No comments: