Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's official...

www.rush.com

I hate being a Rush fan on the west coast. I remembered that I haven't been to the Rush site in a few months, and roamed over to see what I'm missing. Oh the horrors! I'm missing the VH1 classic showing of the Rush 30 concert tonight and tomorrow night for the reshowing!

Granted, I can go buy the DVD set and all, but I didn't even know about it! I don't hear them on the radio out here, I don't hear about their rockline interviews, nothing. I need a dose of Canadian, eh? And I feel a specific bond with these guys as the band is almost exactly as old as I am. So I celebrated my 30th with their 30th, and life was good!

Thanks goodness for the internet or I'd be bereft! Time to go load up the MP3 player with my Rush playlist again and go overdose :-)

1 comment:

Melissa Hannon said...

Darling.. I didn't even know about it and I live here!!