Wednesday, December 06, 2006

4 weeks!

Crappity crap crap - it's 4 weeks until Xmas! My next 3 weekends are solidly booked with friends and family, and I have about 47 presents to make. EEK! I have to remind myself to finish exams first, but once those are over I need to sew like a fiend. I have a vest, a tree skirt, a pillow, an intricately appliqued Greek thing, and who knows what else to pull out of my shrinking butt :-)

So looks like I'll be sewing all night (between emails and phone calls) and working at the cat herding thing all day that last week or so before Xmas. Thank god I went shopping in July for random nice things for the girls. I saved my own butt. Where's my cape!

So yeah, nice realization there, and I can't even go do anything about it until I can recite the Huddleston standard, objections, and similar motive test by heart, wheee! And then I'll do the same for Admin law while pulling a Land Use exam in all its glory out of my aching little brain.

And why is it that my brother is nearly impossible to shop for. He keeps ignoring my emails about what to get him and I'll be buying him what's left from his wedding registry, just for the heck of it. I know his lovely wife won't be sad :-)

No comments: