Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh lordy...

So I got two of my grades and they don't suck. They're not great, but they're out of the "crap I might get kicked out of school" range. And I'm still waiting on the last grade which should be the best grade overall. Am I sad that they're not A's? No, not at all. I'm at the point that I'm just happy to get the hell out of school. I'm struggling with the upper level classes because they somewhat switch the rules on you. Now that you've mastered the basics of the game, we'll just make it more difficult to figure out overall. This professor prefers that style, that professor prefers that style. Who the hell knows what that professor wants. In theory, I should be doing better as a 3L. In theory, I should be working my ass off and busting out fantastic grades. In reality, my care-o-meter is running on empty. I'm just tired.

But yay, no failing grades. Yeah, I worry about that. But none so far.

No comments: