Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sometimes I get creative...

Hrmph.. Blogger was down for maintenance. So I wrote a song. It’s official – I’m within 10 lbs of my ideal weight. Without further ado, here’s my less than nice side, expressed in non-obscene, yet somewhat catchy poetics:

(hum along to Willie Nelson’s To All the Girls I’ve Loved Before, you know you wanna)

To all the people I’ve hated before..
Please go faster out my door
It won’t take very long,
I dedicate this song,
To all the folks I’ve hated before.

To all the folks I once distressed,
My ass looks better in this dress.
For helping me to grow,
Like you have down below,
To all the folks I’ve hated before.

The winds of change are always blowing,
Every time I try to say,
The winds of change continue blowing
My real life carried me away.

To all the jerks who shared my gain,
Who now are someone else’s pain.
I’m glad they’re finally gone, I dedicate this song
To all the jerks I’ve hated before

To the real friends who cared for me
Who filled my nights with catty glee.
They live within my heart
To bad we grew apart
To certain friends who cared for me.

To all the idiots I’ve despised before
Who travelled in and out our doors.
It’s time to change the locks
I dedicate this schlock,
To all the idiots I’ve despised before

No comments: