Friday, September 08, 2006

Scheduling hell....

Oh bugger! I have to stop doing the personal training thing for a while...

I talked to my fantastic trainer today, and we're just both too busy to find a time that works for us. We're planning on restarting again in December, but for the moment, I just can't seem to consistently get away from work. I can get to the gym to work out, just not at any particular time each week. And he doesn't work past 2pm, which leaves those afternoons when I actually do workout out of the picture.

So, my task, should I choose to accept it, is to continue kicking my own ass into shape, and get to the gym and practice regularly. I think I can keep it mostly up, provided I get to the gym. It makes a vast difference in my sleep and stress levels. And now I know what works. My jeans look fantastic on me again, hooray!

Only annoyance at the moment is the simple fact that I think I left my demi gauntlets at Pennsic. Grrr... With friends, but no word back on whether they found them. So, time to replace another simple piece of gear before I go back to sword and board.

Have a lovely weekend, I'm off to get a cell phone for my parents!

No comments: