Thursday, September 07, 2006

Priorities

Well folks, my plate is officially full. Manageable, but full. I'm even considering not taking the law clerk job because they guy won't stop bugging me while I'm at work. I told him nights and weekends, and I mean it. And even then, there's a limit to what I can do with that time. I HAVE to spend down time. No exceptions. I want to see my man and relax for crying out loud.

I might be nuts for trying this law clerk thing, we'll see how it goes. Problem is that I desperately need something on my resume that says I have a clue. Even if only for 6 months, it's vastly better than nothing. And I'm learning real crap. It's just a bit of a planning headache in the meantime. Spontaneity is going to be scarce for a while...

So yeah, my head just might explode. Especially if work doesn't calm down soon. We really need to stop rearranging people's offices with a day's notice. Especially since I'm the lucky girl who gets to organize it all, hoo-fucking-ray.

Have a nice day kids. Don't be pissy when I say I'm busy. I am. Deal. In theory it means I'll be a lawyer soon.

No comments: