Thursday, June 08, 2006

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, best news I've had all month. I get to go to Pennsic for an entire week! Wheeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the fighting, partying, dancing, and carousing with my college buddies and east coast family that I can handle! Happy Happy Happy Happy!

The big issue was whether my classes started (as the usually do) the second week of Pennsic. Since I really can't miss class, it usually means I have to fly home in the middle of the second week and jump right into classes. NOT THIS YEAR! Wheee! Classes don't start until the 23rd, Pennsic ends the 18th, it's sooooo good to be me!

And my bestest friend in the whole wide freaking world will be there and a boatload of other friends I rarely get to see and I'll have time to fight with everyone I adore... teehee, I'm babbling! Damn, this is good news. There is nothing worse in this world than leaving Pennsic, knowing the fighting and partying is still going on without you!

And since I'm finally full time, I can take off a full week and get paid for it and everything! No major hit to the financials this year.

Oh life is good! Oh yeah!

Shit - I need to go sew!

No comments: