Thursday, June 29, 2006

Sadness

Big fat sigh....

My Samurai Sam's Teriyaki is gone.... Bwahahahahahha! No more crap puffs! I have to drive to get the little buggers now. How dreadful! And it's been replaced by a mediocre sushi place. How sad! I already have a sushi place - you couldn't be original? It's prime real estate, it should be a Jamba Juice or something that we don't have 47 of in the area. And crab puffs. No one on this coast sells crab puffs anymore! Yes, I know. They're little fried wonton things with cream cheese, crab, and scallions. Nothing huge. I can make them at home. But I don't want to - I want to walk down the street and buy a pack for $3 :-) Oh hello big butt, that's where you came from!

I will miss my Samurai Sam's. I did actually eat healthy food there too. Good crisp veggies in the teriyaki bowls, and you can't beat it for $7. But I suppose they'd rather make sushi. Personally I think we needed something more interesting. Granted, we're spoiled to death with everything from Tapas to Creole on the block, with fantastic Italian and pizza as well. But sheesh, the sushi place on the next block is clean and spiffy - why create another sushi place in a dingy little store?

Ugh, the inhumanity. And if you can't see my tongue in my cheek, you're not paying attention!

2 comments:

Melissa Hannon said...

WAIT!!! They have good Pizza in California??

Face on Fire said...

If I say yes, can I entice you to come find out?