Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well crappy...

Seems that one vacation has been traded for another. I can't go to West An Tir afterall. It sucks being effective at what I do sometimes. My boss doesn't want the office to be without someone to handle tech support and facilities that weekend, so I'll have to go into the office and check on things. Blah. So no West An Tir for me.

What does that mean? More partying locally! Hooray! Well, maybe I'll finally get to the zoo or Marine Land or some of the 500 other places I haven't been to in SD yet. And I can't say I'm sad about not spending another $200 on a random road trip. All the more to have available for Pennsic.

So my apologies to the other intrepid travellers. I'll unfortunately have to check into work that weekend. But have a great time!

1 comment:

Melissa Hannon said...

Pennsic... Pennsic.... Pennsic