Friday, June 02, 2006

Moments...

Have I mentioned lately that I love my office?

Walking back from lunch on a freaking gorgeous summer day in SD, I saw one of the exchange girls from my office walkig towards me. I smiled and was about to say hello when she said, "Oh hi, I was just thinking what a pretty girl you were, and I realized it was you!" Yeah, this doesn't suck at all :-)

And there's a movie out this weekend I've been thinking about since I heard it was being made. Way of the Peaceful Warrior is based on the Dan Millman books. Kinda self help, kinda just about awareness, it could be absolute schlock. But I loved the books, and from all accounts, Dan Millman is a great guy. It was an interesting story to read. I'll go see it, but I'm really hoping it's good. I'll let you know, but I'll probably go see it the way some folks hide cookies in their bedroom drawers :-) Quiet and stealthy-like.. This way if it sucks, I haven't inflicted the pain on anyone else.

1 comment:

Melissa Hannon said...

well duh, you are pretty!