Monday, April 02, 2007

Hooray for chiropractors!

Just had the most blissful chiro appointment. I hadn't realized how all the damage to my arm had stacked onto my back. The vicoden messed it up a bit, then all the travel and stress finished it off. I'm out of pain for the first time in months, and it has me jumping all over the place. I feel soooo good! I hadn't realized how much it had affected my universe. But the perk factor is prettyhigh right now, so I must have been a right bear for the past few weeks, growling at just about everything!

He slapped warm and cold packs on it, stuck me on the rolly thingie, rubbed this linament stuff that heated and cooled at the same time (very cool, must buy some to have in kit), cracked me all over the place, and left me for a while to breathe. I'm about 2" taller and have my grin back!

Amazing, just wonderful and amazing. I feel like I can face the universe again..

No comments: