Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tired, but here starts the weekend...

Still at work, barely. The coffee's not even working anymore. Just tired, dealing with personalities and wrapping up things for the weekend. My new position folks just found out that I don't have enough to do. In fact, I begged them for more work. My brains need inspiration all day! So they piled a bit more on...

Called L&C, found out that my Career Services people are really just not good. Called and bugged them again to get their collective crap together. Hopefully he actually did send the damn email like he's supposed to this time. Ugh, he really doesn't want to mess with me. I will make his universe complex... I'll call in a bit and find out if hellfire needs to rain down.

And thankfully it's off to the airport soon. For once I'm happy to have a layover. Means I can get more homework done and relax with some more magazines...

Have a lovely weekend! If you're Christian, Happy Easter! Personally I'll just eat good chocolate and call family on Sunday. Yay!

No comments: