Thursday, April 19, 2007

Zombie Dream #47

Ok, so woke up in a cold sweat yet again this morning, running from zombies. It was another chapter in the "What not to do when dealing with zombies" book. My cats and I were in this 2 story house with some other chick, checking rooms to see if the house was safe to hide out in. We had just gotten upstairs, and she went to check the master bedroom.

Apparantly she was just dream-bait, because she disturbed a pack of zombies in the other bedroom. If my cats coud roll their eyes at me, that was the look I got from them as we dove into the closet. No clue what happened to dream bait chick, but regardless, we were screwed. The other bedroom had mirrored closet sliding doors on it. Little known fact about me - I hate mirrored closet sliding doors. Despise them even. Not only are they a cheater way to make a room supposedly look bigger, but they never work right and creep me out at night when I see my reflection in them. Blah.

So here's me and my cats, huddled in the closet with zombies scrabbling at the cheap mirrored doors. The doors keep sliding a bit open and shut as I try to find a way to wedge them. And then it hits me. There's really not way out of this. It's a crappy safe house, and now the zombies are going to be all over us as soon as the doors give in. Blah. So I wake up...

Can you tell it's exam time? Always the zombie dreams near exam time....

No comments: