Friday, April 20, 2007

Last thought for Friday

As a former campus safety, anti-terrorism type, don't don't dont spout off to me about gun control simply because some obviously mentally ill person chose a gun over your car, a long bow, or a cane to kill people with. Tools, people, they're just tools. Just because you're scared of them doesn't change the fact that a gun cannot jump up off the table and shoot you without some person pulling the trigger. Safety applies to anything that can hurt you, and I still see a lot of people on the road who need to go back to driving school. Sheesh...

I applaud the heroism of those who saved each other's lives by getting people out of harm's way as best they could.

I hate copycats.

I'm sad for unfinished lives, despite my Buddha nature trying to insist they will go on to have another shot or to a much higher place. It's still a terrible waste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So so true..

E