Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not quite sure how I managed this, but...

I still have low blood pressure. Despite school and work and salty french fries and managing everything by my little self, I still managed a good amount lower than normal blood pressure at the doc's today. There's some folks that tend to think it has something to do with my allergic reactions - apparently anaphalytic shock lowers one's blood pressure. Hmm... Not sure that's a good trade off there.

Got a physical, they took my blood and gave me the tetanus shot I'd come to get. I'm still alive, go me! I shouldn't have any cholesterol or diabetes issues, but they like to panic over those. Doesn't run in the family, so I'm not terribly concerned.

Now to continue having my fries with a boatload of salt, yoga mornings, calestenics, and eating veggies.....

No comments: