Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, just heard the best news in forever...

I can pull my entire Stafford allowance for the year for the Fall semester. I have money to support my happy butt with while I intern in Portland this fall!

Yay! Triple Yay! It's not living in luxury, but it is vastly less painful than having to come up with a full time job and my BarBri tuition out of nowhere. I can work part time and not kill myself to just bring money in the door.

Oh bliss, huge weight off my chest.... And if I'm good with managing it, I may even be able to scrape up the cash to see my brother's family at Xmas.

Oh, my entire summer just got less painful. I was kinda freaking out (no kidding, eh?) about how the hell I was going to support myself. Now I know I'll be ok.

Whew.

And my passport arrived. This universe likes me!

No comments: