Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, New Day...

Well, there goes 2006. Lookie there. Well, good times, amusing things happened, good stuff and bad stuff. And now for 2007.

I survived the holidays remarkably unscathed. Much more so than usual. All thngs considered, I'd say that's progress. Other than spending too much in general, I'm pretty happy with the outcome. Luckily, the spending too much is remedied within a paycheck or so, and I'll be back on track once the 14 people with new garb pay me for sewing completed.

I hammered out a massive pile of garb all weekend. I think the grand total was something like 12 or 14 garments all finished? Sure, I had started some before the weekend, but it doesn't count in my book unless it's ready to be delivered. And I got a pile of work done on the sexy applique tunic from hell. Much more to go, but the sleeves are Greekalicious! Probably some of my best detail work ever, and that was the simple motif :-)

Happy New Year - hope the hangovers weren't too terrible and everyone made it home safe!

No comments: