Wednesday, January 17, 2007

REM

So I spent the night in tons of dreaming. One of those nights when you wake up and feel like a lot was going on behind your own eyes. But I feel pretty darn good, about to head off to the trainer to get my butt kicked. Then class tonight for the first day. I am glad to be getting this semester started. 14 weeks, then summer classes, then only one more semester to go. It should fly by!

I was amused to have the cats on top of me all night. It's COLD around here! It was in the 20s when I woke up. Luckily the temperature hasn't stayed that low, but I really need to buy a pair of non-sandal shoes. And find my socks. I know I have socks. I'll be glad to have them with me this weekend. Bit more packing, a few things to check if they need repairs, and I'm all set. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: