Thursday, January 25, 2007

Breathing Through my Ears

Yeah, the flu. It's all in my head, right? Yup, draining my brains down the back of my throat so that my lungs are just unhappy. My voice sounds like a 12 year old boy's - cracking like Greg Brady singing his heart out...

But the job fairy visited last night, and I'm slogging through the mountain of info on DA offices. Sacramento and San Diego are on the list with Portland, Seattle, and Denver, but I'm fighting hard to get San Diego back off the list. That's pretty hard when you know 7 people at the DA's office in town. Sigh.. Wouldn't be so bad if I had a love life here, but apparently that's just not the case. East Coast Girl + San Diego Men = Reality Show Material. But I got offered some help with folks up in Sac, so I think that might be ok. Still horse country, still a change of dating pool. And J emailed me some info on his Denver folks, so I'll safari there again soon.

And no Unbelted for me this weekend. Just found out that I have a Biotech class all day Saturday. Crappola - I was hoping to try out my stealthy new leftie action on the unsuspecting populace. Ah well. Maybe I should get a shield I can use on my right first, eh?

Back to shoveling through the paper on my desk and my coworkers actively avoiding me...

No comments: