Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time to put on the snorkel and flippers

I'm buried in school again.

I did the math last night and figured out that I did 12 hours of reading for one class over the weekend, just to catch up. And that was with skipping the 8 hour class I still have to watch on video, along with the 4 hours I've already got on the list for my video watching pleasure from the other Saturday class I missed..

Then another 2 hours for Remedies to get on track for this week, and an hour to start the reading for Legal Research. I need to get Trusts done tonight too. And I spent about 2 hours researching my presentation for Biotech. Still have to find a paper topic, too. That'll be fun.

Yeah, go ahead. Gripe about not seeing me or talking to me. I'll be at Estrella. All else is pretty much optional.

No comments: