Thursday, January 18, 2007

Whew! Busy day

I set up and took down a bunch of meetings today, which ate the morning. Escpecially with one needing full network access for everyone in the meeting. I don't mind pulling everything out and making it work, but more than 20 minutes notice would be nice. And more than 10 minutes to tear it all down before the next meeting would be lovely too. I'm so demanding.

Ran through a series of benefits questions while heading back to my office. Then talked to the bookeeper we're moving up to our office next week. She spontananeously hugged me when I was done explaining the situation and reassuring her we'd take care of her. Apparently customer service isn't a big priority in her HR office. SHe's all excited to have me to rely on. Sheesh! Nice to know I'm appreciated by the lay folks, even if the uppy ups think I'm expendable. Wonder who's going to hold hands and pat people on their back if I'm gone?

Finally got away for a bit of gym time and lunch. Couldn't do too much at the gym, Adam the trainer kicked my ass yesterday. Lots of hurty muscles still, but still managed a bit over a mile on the treadmill in 10 minutes. And stopped for the wonderful, fabulous salad at the place next door. I'm attempting to eat more rabbit food in the interest of not getting sick all winter like I did last year. So far, so good!

Feeling pretty good, more class tonight. Then cleaning the house, packing and finishing up stuff tomorrow. Then I'm out of here for the weekend, wheee! I can't wait!

No comments: