Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sweet! Back to fighting...

Doc says probably not surgury on the elbow until we see whether addig everything back in makes it worse again. My nerves are still in a screwy place in my elbow, so I still have to be careful and not stress it. But he cleared me for yoga and weight training and hitting the pell again. He's not thrilled about full ocntact, but as long as my armor fits right, he's ok with it. I need new elbow pads, but otherwise, I'm supposed to start ramping back up. Another checkup in May unless something goes awry... In theory, I could be fighting again by Mists Cynagua.. Hmm....Not that I really have any time to train whatsoever. eh..

Oh, only scary thing he said was that if I do need surgury, it's not guaranteed to work 100%. Apparently this is a very common problem of the elbow (like 70% of doctors at a conference had the problem when asked), but anytime you mess with nerves, they may not like where they end up. So let's hope no cutting.

No comments: