Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hooray for Thursday!

After yesterday's hell, today is just such a welcome change! Yesterday was just one of the worst days in a long while. Mercury finally went direct, but not before creating havoc on my ass. Blah. I got home after class and was so wound I didn't get much sleep. Eventually I did, but not before the cats kept waking me up just as I was dropping off. I'm watching a friend's cat, and apparently while everyone seems to be adjusting, once the lights are off, it's on! I kept getting awakened by hissing and snarling at each other, when it's been pretty calm during the daytime. Ugh. I think I got about 5 hours, but it's definitely not enough.

Add in my 2 exams that I've prepared for slightly on Saturday, and ugh. I'm just tired and I don't want to do anything. But I went to school today and got the green light on my externship and a bunch of tools for setting it up. Set up an appointment with my possible directed study professor, and talked to alumni relations about contacts for internships. Everyone was really encouraging and helpful. It's very cool. Now I just have to find funding or some way to support myself while interning. Hooray!

No comments: