Saturday, March 24, 2007

And about that stupid logic crap...

Ok, I'm sick of hearing " you think too much with your head, and not with your heart."

News flash folks, I am thinking with my heart. My heart is not interested in more broken-ness. It's not interested in spinning dreams out of air that will never be realized. My heart is not interested in people who promise the world, yet can't handle the reality of me. My heart is intimately aware of what makes me happy. And my heart is strong enough to wait for it. Just because my heart speaks in logic that I taught it, doesn't make it any less of a heart. Some things can't be explained. For everything else, there's mathmatics :-)

Ok, so, my head sat down with my heart for the weekly coffee. It sincerely objected to not being held responsible for my life lately. I live with passion. Just because my passion currently isn't carnal, doesn't mean that it's any less passionate. I have a goal. A very close goal. I have worked my ass off for 3+ years to get here. Why would my heart, in its infinate wisdom, throw that away for just anyone? My heart sincerely objects to being treated like a passenger in something that can only be driven by heart and need and passion through some of the toughest things I've ever done. And I've been through the FBI Academy, an interesting childhood, and other things I don't talk about.

So tell me, why would I throw my heart and passion at just anyone? The first guy to cross my path and show me some attention? Sure, my self esteem isn't the greatest. Thank goodness... I'd be insufferable. But I know what I want, and I can tell who wants it enough to go there with me. And who's got the backbone, courage, strength, and heart to go there honestly. Not sure when I'll find it, not sure if I ever will. But I'll wait and bet he's out there, rather than sell anything short.

So go ahead, discount my heart. Go right ahead. Pretend like it's not running things. I know me better.

No comments: