Friday, March 09, 2007

Just need to get through the weekend....

Ok, it's been over a week now, and it would be nice to get more than 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Those of you who really know me just ran screaming from beig anywhere in my presence. I'm not pleasant when exhausted. Add in the two exams I have to take in the next two days, and I'm just not a very nice person right now.

I think I just have to resign myself to the fact that my neighbors are just noisy, and I'm not going to be able to study at home most of the time. Which sucks, as it's not the way it was when I moved in. But they live there too. And yes, I've asked them to adjust, maybe not hang out outside my bedroom window, etc, but considering they're all smokers and the arrangement of the social spaces, it's not gonna happen. So I'll just plan on heading to school when I have time on my hands and work on my homework there instead.

I just want to get both of these exams done, get ahead in my homework, and get started on the papers I need to do for the semester. It would be really nice to get good grades this semester, but considering how unprepared I am at the moment, I'mnot sure how I'm going to do.

And I could care less about the SCA, fighting, politics, or anything else not related to school or China at the moment. Considering that my arm still aches by the end of every day, and I haven't been cleared to fight for another month or so, there's no point. I don't think I'll need surgery, but I'm not taking changes with the health of my dominant arm. I'd rather focus on real life, thanks. So it would be really lovely for folks to stop asking about my plans for war. I'm not going to be there. I'll be in China. It's lovely that you're all gung ho, but I'm not. I have no reason to be. And yes, I'm cranky as hell at the moment. I'll be better with sleep...

No comments: