Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hmm, things are falling into place nicely...

It's pretty cool when you bust your butt saving and paying stuff off for a year or so, and you come out ahead. Looking at my money timeline, China is paid for, my expenses while I'm gone are paid for, and I'll still have some money left towards my move. I basically just have to come up with another $1200 by August to cover the basic move, rent and first month of expenses. Not as much leeway as I'd like, but it's entirely doable.

Granted, it means that I likely won't do two of the trips I was considering over the summer. As much as I'd like to, it's just not smart to spend the money. Things may work out, but I'm not planning on it.

And my credit cards are all paid off, so I do have a short term safety net, just in case I need it to finish paying for the bar review course or something. Pretty damn cool!

Feeling a bit more relaxed about the whole thing. I know it will work out, I just need to get the basics set up and I'll be fine. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto... WooHoo! Double Ditto... WooHoo, WooHoo!! (Ais)