Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy Social calendar

So yeah, West Crown bit the dust when faced with the expense of driving by myself for 12 hours + the amount of homework I need to get done + the ridiculous amount of social crap I need to be at this Spring/Summer. There's an excellent chance I'll be up for Mists/Cyn war instead, it just depends on whether I go to Ciad Crown in Vegas or the war. We'll see.

And yeah, sat down and threw all the social stuff I'm planning on a list so I knew where I'd be for the next 4 months or so. WOW! What a total crapload of busy. I've got a lot to do in a short period of time. No wonder I'm exhausted lately! Time to stay home and recharge the batteries these next two weekends and get homework done ahead of time so I can so it.

Nothing set on school stuff yet. More to follow once I have actual decisions and confirmations from school that things can be worked out. So far, my entire fall is up in the air. Oy!

China is pretty much set. Tuition is paid, paying for housing next week. Bought a massive suitcase, and I'll begin packing next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for the tying up of loose ends... Let me know if you want company while you pack... Ais

Face on Fire said...

I love company while packing - you're always welcome dearie!