Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cool Stuff I want to do in the next few years....

1. Pass the Bar. Any Bar. Dammit, I have a law degree, I wanna be an attorney!

2. See the Sequoias. Big trees. Me like big trees...

3. Run with the Bulls in Pamploma, Spain. Heck, if you're going to train to run, why not train to run away from something cool?

4. Visit Mongolia and do the Eagle Hunters Winter Tour
Eagle Hunters Rock!
Any trip you need a physical to go on is my kinda fun!

5. Fight in Crown legitimately. Sure, I'll get my ass beat, but the concept is to train up enough that I'm happy with my performance. Dammit, why did Charles have to move away. He'd be priceless as my consort!

6. Buy some form of real property. Preferrably a house, but if I end up in SoCal due to some of the job nibbles lately, it may just be vacant land. Or a postage stamp. Maybe a parking spot? Sheesh....

7. Hawaii. I have yet to get to Hawaii.

No comments: