Friday, February 09, 2007

One last weekend push and I'll be done...

Almost done with the sewing extravaganza from hell. Three more garments, and I'll be happy with what I've got. I started laughing at people this week when they ask if I have time for one more whatever. I'm sorry, but I just don't. After Estrella. I'm determined not to arrive exhausted with bleeding fingers for once. Cranky might be a harder attempt, but then again we're driving all night.

Then I can finally concentrate on homework. I've got plenty, anthough taking the Advanced research course was sheer brilliance. No exam, it's pass fail. So it's two credits of mostly in-class exercises and a modicum of reading (I'm the only one that does it) for homework. Then a midterm, oral presentation, paper, and two final exams. Hmm, time to start the midterm flashcards.

No comments: