Friday, February 23, 2007

Wheee! Now I'm excited!

Wow, so much going on. I feel kind of like a hanglider perched on the edge of the cliff, all ready to go. Just need to jump off!

Slowly the various pieces are clicking into place and I just need to keep things moving. Rather than feeling exhausted at the end of a work week, I'm rather looking forward to getting up early tomorrow and heading to the workshop. I also found out that one of the employers I applied for an internship with will be at the job fair tomorrow. I need to go talk to them - I want that one! It would be fabulous!

Folks are starting to dig up their legal contacts in various areas for me to talk to. Time to print up resumes and writing samples. Pull out something dressy for tomorrow to schmooze in. I even ran out on lunch and got better shoes. Yay for shoes!

I finally feel like things are beginning to work out. Not sure how, and it just may be a side effect of not eating and taking lots of pain killers :-) But, I'm pretty happy with stuff in general. Kind of excited, even. It's pretty cool!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Way cool.

I'm actually using my blog now if you want to check it out again!

The things I do when I should be working on grant proposals!