Monday, February 05, 2007

Arrgh....

So, the lovely people in the Registrar's office decided to change one of the requirements for my degree after everyone had already registered for classes for the spring. Sure, I still have to take my upper level writing course, but I'm not allowed to take it in my last semester, which is the Fall semester. Which is the only semester I can take it. OY!

Positives? I'd get another 5-6 months of saving up cash to move and pay for bar crap. I'd get to move in the summer instead of the dead of winter during the holidays. My SD friends would rejoice in having me around a bit longer. There's a vague chance I could take something interesting course-wise.

Negatives? I have no idea if I can get financial aid for basically one course. Nor do I really have any desire to rack up any more debt. Nor do I really want to be in school any longer.

Arrgh.. Time to go talk to them about their collective stupidity and lack of notice on changing everything. I'd really prefer not to have this extension to the damn degree.

No comments: