Thursday, February 22, 2007

I can have it all....

So, I have a busy weekend ahead of me, not to mention a few weeks of busy coming up. My MPRE review was scheduled for Saturday 9-1, along with a public agency job fair (same time) and a Fair Collections Act workshop both Saturday and Sunday. Just in case I needed more interesting crap to try to go to.... Argh, why is it that they schedule everything interesting for the same day and time?

But I found out that I can get a video of the MPRE course, attend the collections seminar, and go bug employers on my break from the seminar as they're in the same building. Go Me! So I basically will be working all day both days, soaking up lots of info, then going home to the scintellating MPRE review course at night. Luckily, none of this seems to require the use of my right arm, other than shaking hands. Thank goodness I don't have a cast to worry about!

No comments: