Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things I'm thankful for/happy about

Bottlecaps candy
a full gas tank
Green curry
bank accounts with money in them
Halloween and all the goodies it entails
ibuprophen
my extra hot, considerate, creative, uber-talented boyfriend
ibuphrophen again
my rather pregnant sister, and all of her sweet, thoughtful words
my backbone, and the muscle that supports it
knowing what I want
good friends who are in my classes
Thursday being the last night of class for the week
pumpkins waiting to be carved
saving my honey money by having too much stuff
that sour sweet bite of a well mixed cocktail
fixable mistakes
having a friend who can be 3000 miles away and still know what you're thinking
not being afraid to say "I don't like that idea"
enjoying multiple hobbies
having family to back you up, regardless of whether they agree
flexible bosses
my ability to walk up to anyone and have a pleasant conversation
getting along nicely with my co-workers
satin, uncut and flowing
unexpected flowers delivered in person on my birthday
having a big mouth and opinions to fill it
that warm, happy feeling in the morning when you don't have to get up right away
coffee, first thing in the morning
those friends who try to include me in things, despite how ludicrous my schedule gets
having a fantastic brother who's marrying this classy, beautiful Turkish girl
hot chai
having a smidgen of class
driving a luxury car
that sweet gliding of strong muscles as you move
knowing that no matter what the hell happens or how much I screw up, I'll always be ok

1 comment:

John Hulsey said...

"that sweet gliding of strong muscles as you move"

It rocks, doesn't it? Feeling your body getting into shape changes everything about you, even the way you move.

Congrats, Sammy. I know you're working hard to get where you want to be... and it's showing!