Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hooray for midterms.. Really.

Before I overwhelm you with my enthusiasm for my Evidence midterm tonight, I'll just recount everything I did instead of studying for it last night:

I got home, changed my clothes into my "I'm comfy for studying" clothes. Started my laundry. Opened my mail. Checked my non-existant email since I had been away from it for 30 minutes to get home. Checked my turn based games for possible moves. Pulled all the books I'd sold on Amazon and the shipping slips. Eyeballed my dirty dishes. Changed the sheets on my bed. Folded laundry load number one and started number two. Hit the pell about 500 times, right and left arms. Watched my hands shake afterwards in amusement. Folded load of laundry number two. Cooked dinner and ate. Packaged up the books I sold. Pulled out fabric for Orkney tunics. Did the dishes. Watched Project Runway. Checked the turn based games again. Got ready for bed, and finally looked at my notes to study.

*sigh* Yeah, this is not the road to 4.0... But I am up to $75 towards China!

I'll be panicky cramming tonight before the exam. It's only 10% of the grade, but it would be nice to have an actual handle on this.

No comments: