Friday, May 26, 2006

Off to war

God, I hate being in the office on a Friday afternoon with the car packed and ready to go.

Sure, I'm only driving 20 minutes to get there, but I'd much rather be there than here. The clock has a conspiracy about Friday afternoons - must go slow for those last 5 minutes. I'm actually filing some of my paperwork stack that needs culling. I must be bored stupid...

See y'all at war. The chaos generator that is my life will hopefully be much calmer. Or at least I can pretend.

No Oracle at Delphi setup - I couldn't find my Magic 8 Ball!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I got tired of looking at webpages, so I used feedburner on your blog. http://feeds.feedburner.com/Sambalaya So now you can be rss'd. :) Hope your having (had) fun at the war. Wish I was going to be there...
~loki