Monday, November 13, 2006

Stuff to get done

Hmm, well, as usual, I have a good sized to do list, and I have parts of it started. But what I need to do is get things done and off the list. So, I'm starting to set goals for each week to work on. Once they're done, they're off the list. Once the list is done, I'll add more goals onto a new one. Not the best system, but I tend to flit between projects at times, and nothing is truly done until much later than I'd like.

So this week we'll start the process with the last of my homework for the semester and the sewing I most need to get off my list. It's tempting to add the easy projects first, just to mark them off. But I need to tackle some of the big, ugly monsters before they create too many late night headaches!

So, Happy Monday! I'm off to get 'er done!

No comments: