Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last class = painfully long

Evidence is just going on forever. I'm not participating in this review thing going on because it usually means that I get more confused by student questions. But I wanted to come and get the past bit of lecture before review. And everyone has some form of question. Ugh.

Yes, I'm bitching. I'm really looking forward to the Cosmo waiting at home. And getting rid of the last of the headache I have from greek jello wrestling with MySpace over blogs all night. I'd love to be a debugger for them. It would be such job security. But it's fun to talk to folks, so I'll go back. I find it more satisfying than Tribe thus far.

Almost done. I need to go home and fish out the gold lion applique I'm workng on. I need to recreate the pattern for the lions for an uber spiffy greek tunic I'm working on... Such fun to make pretty things again. I was rather uninspired for a few months there, and now I'm just itching to put it into fabric. For some reason I'm still on the garanimals lately, so stay tuned for pictures. I'll see if I can post the lion one I have partially finished later. I like it's simplicity.

Gooood night!

No comments: