Thursday, November 30, 2006

Better now

happier days
Yup, much happier today. I've stopped stressing myself out. And yes, I'm going to Estrella. Thank you to everyone who threatened to tie me to thier bumper to get me there, greatly appreciated! I will be there and I will be fighting and I will bring out Party Sammy for the evenings. In fact, we may have to have the pimp coat party with all the fantastic new coats I'm making for the ladies who rate them. Much sexy fuzzy warmth all around!

As for school, tonight is the last night of classes, wheeee! I get my take home exam tonight and start 2 weeks of pain and suffering and then I'm all better. Things should go fine. I spent quality time with Evidence last night and feel a bit better about that exam. And Admin law is open book. All I need to do there is create somethign organized to refer to and read through it a few million times.

So, it occurred to me as Janis Joplin and I were rollicking through traffic tonight (why is it that "holiday time" traffic is so much shittier than normal traffic?), that I'm almost done with the semester! I don't have to deal with the cocky Evidence professor again! No more leaving work to run to class and back! And I did enjoy my Land Use class, but I'm getting tired. Can't wait to get out, can't wait to figure out where the hell I want to live, can't wait to be a normal working schmoe again! And it was awfully nice for me to take last summer off and remember what real people live like. So yeah, I'm hoping to survive my last year with a relative lack of scars and much more success.

Almost there, folks, almost there.

No comments: