Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Big difference

Wow! Huge difference between this week and last week. Apparently I needed that break from this reality for a bit.

Went home last night and did laundry and homework for 5 hours. Didn't get as much done as I would like, but I think I got all of my homework done for the week, which means anything else I get done is a bonus! And I cleaned house, have clean clothes, and have another pending project to work on.

But what a difference a few days off made. I slept wonderfully this last two nights, got to the gym today, even lost a few pounds in the process. Amazing what a break will do for you, eh?

And I was even able to figure out most of the Xmas gifts for the few folks I need to get stuff for. It's going to be a low budget year, but I think everyone understands. But I'm not sweating it.

Next up is to line up my projects, set goals for getting one or two done per week, and laying out the finals study timing. Flash cards start this weekend for Evidence. Should be entertaining. And I think my budget is on track as well. Pretty cool, actually. Nice to feel on track and relaxed for once.

No comments: