Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm soooo outta here!

Ok, enthusiasm restored, thanks to a dose of sexy man helping me out and such last night. He's such a joy. ...

I attempted to get to see Makoto's Soo Bak Do tourney fights today, but alas, I had to leave before he fought. Or something. What I did see was cool to watch(forms and choreo sparring), but you run a definite handicap knowing people through the SCA and not necessarily knowing their last names and other pertinent info. It wasn't that big, so I don't think I missed it. But I did have that amusing moment of "oh crap, what IS Koto's last name?" Fabulous, my geekdom is interfering with reality...

Wheeee! I'm off to see the Melissa! And the Molly! And the Irwin! And 10,000 of my other closest friends.. Right after I survive the red eye flight and 2 airports. Lovely...

If I don't survive the flight, know that I adore you all, and life is pretty damn good. And this just means that I won't have Evidence homework all winter long :-) See, silver lining I tell ya.

I'm off to enjoy one last shower, a real meal, and the last of the packing...

1 comment:

Manly Chef said...

Hope you're having fun!

SAMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!