Monday, August 07, 2006

Ahhh Monday- I think I'm underwater

Hmm, weird feeling today. Just can't wake up, and I've been feeling it for the past few days. Sure, I still head to the gym and walk or run, lift some weights, etc. I drink coffee, get at least 7 hours of sleep, and no dice. I'm sleepy sleepy sleepy!

Now, I know part of it is just stress - my parents, bless them, still stress me out when they visit. It's nice to see them, but they drive me nuts. It's easier when I get to visit them at my sister's house, but that doesn't always happen. So that could be part of it. And I'm still having "not prepared for Pennsic" dreams. Had one last night that I had forgotten one big duffle of stuff. It was amusing, because I packed one duffel over the weekend, and I have the rest of my crap piled on the other big bag, just waiting to get packed. But the airplane pilot was nice and told me to run home and get the bag, he would wait for me in the plane! Sheesh, I have crazy ass dreams sometimes. I can't wait for Pennsic, but I think I'm packing the other bag when I go home tonight, just so I can stop these dreams from happening!

So yeah, maybe I just need to wrap up the last of the stuff or Pennsic as early as possible so I can just enjoy my last week at home of freedom. Classes start right after I get back. Blah...

No comments: