Monday, August 28, 2006

And then there's the sleeping thing.

Hey, Universe - it's me again!

Yeah, I know I got more sleep at Pennsic than I have in a while. Yes, I know I haven't had a steady sleep pattern for months. I'm just asking for a bit of pity here...

I'd really like to actually get a night worth of sleep, especially when I set the time aside, hit the sack early, breathe deeply, all that. However, this situation lately is not funny...

Yes, I know, I watched Freddy v. Jason earlier in the afternoon. And I know I later watched that program on the hurricane that hit NY in the 30s(yes, I'm that person. I like reality to actually be present in my reality TV.) Sure, it made for interesting dreams about Freddy and Jason in a rowboat off Long Island in heavy swells.

But it was not cool to be awake at 4am last night unable to breathe. Allergies? Why the hell do I have allergies now? What, Pennsic wasn't dusty and pollen-y enough? No allergies there, what gives?

I know, I know, I have an appointment this week for the doctor to replace my inhaler. But in the meantime, sleep? Please? Thanks!

No comments: