Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Before I forget again in my fighter jock madness...

I'm in the throes of making a gorgeous tunic. Applique, paint bits, sewing, natural fibers, etc. It's going to be fancy schmancy....I'm not giving more details, but you'll know it when you see it.

Made a delicious ME outfit for E, it fit her like a glove and is shiiiiiiineeeeeyyyyy.... All green and gold and red with red silk dupioni pants. It would look like she was attacked by the circus unless done correctly. She's tiny, so it actually looks pretty adorable.

Brown chocolate chenille ghawazee didn't sell on eBay, the cheap gits. I might have to keep it or sell at Potrero. Shucky darn...

I's skirt is done, despite many efforts by the fabric to shred itself. Note to self, sari's are gorgeous, but require high maintenance to do anything other than drape with them. Ack...But she's got a flowy blue and silver skirt to die for. Now to wrestle the rest of the sari to become a coat, this should be entertaining. If there's a puff of silver and teal to the south-ish, it's me, finally beating the fabric into submission.

No comments: