Friday, May 11, 2007

Whew! Hold on for the ride, eh?

So, I'm almost there. Finishing work today (I'll miss my peeps), started packing things, and generally getting organized. Have to stop off at WalMart and stock up the kitties for J, who's staying at my place while i'm gone. Finished exams last night too. Thank goodness that's over...

Few more projects to finish and finish packing, hit a bunch of social stuff over the next few days, and wheee! I'm off!

This is all rather surreal. I've planned this for the past year, worked my butt off to get the cash together, worked the admin to get my degree in order, went to classes did homework, wrapped up my job and finally, finally it's here. And it's weird. Anticipation, it gets me every time.

So I'm just trying to relax, stay in the minute and enjoy my last few moments of this part of my existance. And then it's time to shake it all up, change things for a bit and travel for a bit. Pack all myy stuff up and move to another state yet again. Nomadic life, it's fabulous! Just in time to avoid the allergy season reving up down here..

So yeah, a bit terrified, a bit excited and a lot relieved.

No comments: